The GICHD provides support to the Office of Kosovo Protection Corps Coordinator (OKPCC) / EOD Coordination Team’s Mine Action Centre and other mine action actors in Kosovo in the field of programme management.
- Assessment of OKPCC information management practices and controls
- Follow-up assessment into operational mine/UXO activities
- Evaluation of Handicap International
- Evaluation of the German projects funded through the International Trust Fund for Demining and Mine Victims Assistance
- Installation of and training on IMSMA