Celebrating 20 Years of IMAS
Join us to celebrate how the IMAS have shaped and added value to mine action over two decades, through the voices of those working with these standards around the world. A digital campaign will be launched on 4 April and run until June. This is a chance for mine action professionals to share about how the IMAS are important in their work, using videos, photos, and messages to bring the “IMAS community” together digitally.
Join the #20yearsIMAS digital campaign today
1. PRINT THE 20 YEARS IMAS LOGO: JPEG or PDF
2. TAKE A PHOTO or MAKE A SHORT VIDEO:
- Print the logo and snap a selfie or a photo with colleagues to show the faces of those supporting the IMAS for better mine action.
- Short video: Record by yourself or with colleagues telling us the impact of the IMAS on your work or mine action in general (45 seconds max).
3. UPLOAD TO the 20 Years of IMAS PHOTOBOARD
4. SHARE ON social media with #20yearsIMAS
For orgaisations who would like to participate in the campaign, please click here to access our Trello board for materials and updates or email us at communications(at)gichd.org
We are looking forward to your participation in the #20YearsIMAS Campaign!