People & Culture
Elena Daiber joined the GICHD in February 2007. As Administrative Assistant she is responsible for the maintenance of information resources on the intranet and for a range of logistic and administrative duties.
Prior to joining the GICHD, Elena Daiber worked in the Post Office in Geneva. Originally trained as a pharmacist, she worked in a Geneva pharmacy for several years.
Elena Daiber completed the Federal Vocational Education and Training in commerce and earned the related professional certificate.
- Organisation Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD)
- Division People & Culture
- Unit Archives and Information
- E-mail e.daiber(at)gichd.org
- Working Languages English, French and German