People & Culture
Hélène Tejerina joined the GICHD in August 2002. She is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the internal information management platform and the records and archives system at the GICHD. She is also responsible for hiring and training the Apprentice in Commercial Administration and supports the Assistant Director in various administrative projects.
Prior to joining the GICHD, Hélène Tejerina worked for seven years at Firmenich, a company which sold fragrances and flavours in Geneva as a training coordinator and project manager.
Hélène Tejerina holds a Masters in Political Science from the University of Geneva.
- Organisation Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD)
- Division People & Culture
- Unit Archives and Information
- E-mail h.tejerina(at)gichd.org
- Working Languages English, French and Spanish